An individual one-on-one “masterclass” coaching programme designed primarily for already experienced business executives to assist them in the fine-tuning and polishing of all aspects of the preparation, delivery and audience management of their most critical presentations, international conferences, and keynote opportunities.
Core Skills Covered:
- Developing a clear and effective compelling narrative (story).
- Collating, designing and optimising slides, and support documents for successful delivery in harmony with the compelling narrative.
- Ensuring the delivery of clear audience value, demonstrating “thought leadership” and “call to action”.
- Adapting to various audience behaviour types and cultural demographics.
- Management of questions, interruptions and tricky moments.
- Managing body language & dealing with nerves/anxiety.
- Polishing business and technical English (for non-native English speakers).
Format (scheduled to mutual convenience, preferably beginning 1-2 months before major speaking engagement/event):
- 10-15 minutes introductory call with the speaker, via phone, circa 8 weeks before the event.
- Circa 1 hour narrative, abstract & content review with speaker and/or their support team, via Skype/WebEx, circa 6 weeks before the event.
- Circa 1 hour run through with speaker and/or their support team, via Skype/WebEx, circa 4 weeks before the event.
- Circa 1 hour timed rehearsal with the speaker, via Skype/WebEx, circa 2 weeks before the event.
- Circa 1 hour final rehearsal with the speaker, onsite at the event, 1 day before going on stage.
Variations of the programme content & format can be adapted and customised subject to the executive’s experience, speaking platform, and location.